Show Me the Money! What Pay Equity Should Mean to You
Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game
Please join the fourth program in our webinar series, Labor and Employment Law Developments: Staying on Top of Your Game.
Pay equity is and continues to be a hot topic for employers, as the Biden administration expands potential disclosure obligations for federal government contractors and state and local governments continue to enact laws that impose reporting and other obligations on private employers. In this program, we will discuss:
- New pay reporting obligations for certain Illinois employers.
- The legislative trend requiring that employers disclose salary range in new job postings and for promotion opportunities, including recent developments in New York City.
- The importance of pay equity audits.
- The OFCCP’s new directive aimed at the discovery of pay equity analyses during compliance reviews.
- Other developments coming out of the OFCCP.
9:00 - 10:15 a.m. PT
10:00 - 11:15 a.m. MT
11:00 - 12:15 p.m. CT
Noon - 1:15 p.m. ET
5:00 - 6:15 p.m. GMT
View other sessions in this series.
- May 25: Did That Really Happen? Lessons Learned from Investigations
- June 29: OSHA and Workplace Safety Update
- July 27: Supreme Court Year in Review through an Employment Law Lens
- August 31: California: A Very “Special” Place for Employer Compliance
- September 28: Paid Leave Post-Covid – State Paid Leave Law Update
- October 19: Top 10 Learnings from Deal Work That All Employment Lawyers Should Know
- November 16: Cannabis Update – Is Smoke Getting In Your Eyes?
- December 14: It’s a Wrap! Year End Review and 2023 Forecast
Faegre Drinker continues to work hard to deliver the most relevant content to clients and friends of the firm. To that end, future sessions are subject to change.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Stephens or call +1 317 237 1161.
Continuing Education Credit
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California: 1.25 hour participatory general credit
- Connecticut: 1.25 hour participatory general credit
- New Jersey: 1.25 reciprocal hour of CLE Credit
- New York: 1.25 reciprocal hour of professional practice credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.