For more than a decade, Faegre Drinker has proudly helped the Networks Financial Institute (NFI) at Indiana State University present the annual Insurance Public Policy Insurance Summit.
We invite you to join us for this dynamic discussion as insurance public policy leaders and influencers address the latest opportunities and challenges facing the industry.
The Annual Insurance Public Policy Summit has earned a reputation as one of the most engaging and thought-provoking annual events for the financial services sector, and 2022 will be no exception. For this year’s Summit, An Established Framework Faces New Challenges, NFI and Faegre Drinker are collaborating to support dialogue and innovation in the ever-evolving financial services marketplace. Congressional, administration and industry leaders, along with expert researchers, have been invited to present at the Summit.
For more information, visit the Insurance Summit website.
Please note there will be a Live Stream option for anyone who isn’t able to join us in person.
7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
- Saat Alety, Director, Federal Affairs and Public Policy, Allstate
- Jason Berkowitz, Chief Legal & Regulatory Affairs Officer, Insured Retirement Institute
- Kathleen A. Birrane, Commissioner, Maryland Insurance Administration
- Melissa Bova, Vice President of State Affairs, Finseca
- Dean Cameron, Director, Idaho Insurance Department and President, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Michael F. Consedine, CEO, National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Tony Cotto, Director of Auto and Underwriting Policy, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (NAMIC)
- Sue Erhart, General Counsel, Great American Insurance Group
- Rep. French Hill (R-AR), Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development, and Insurance, U.S. House Financial Services Committee
- Kate Kiernan, Vice President of State Affairs, Zurich North America
- Keri Kish, Director of Government Relations, Wholesale & Specialty Insurance Association
- Tracey Laws, Senior Vice President, Head of Government Affairs, Athene
- Rep. Matt Lehman, Majority Floor Leader, Indiana House of Representatives
- Pat Reeder, Deputy General Counsel, American Council of Life Insurers
- Steven E. Seitz, Director, Federal Insurance Office, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Dave Snyder, Vice President, International Policy, American Property Casualty Insurance Association
- Thomas R. Sullivan, Senior Associate Director, Federal Reserve Board
- Karima M. Woods, Commissioner, District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities, and Banking
Questions? Please contact Holly Johnston or call +1 202 312 7439.