Kacey Stotler serves the insurance industry as a consultant, strategic adviser and public policy advocate. She helps clients plan and execute government and regulatory strategies, identify and assess emerging regulatory developments and plan responses. She delivers on and leads national government relations and regulatory strategies through her engagement at the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, National Council of Insurance Legislators, and Republican and Democratic Governors Associations. She also keeps clients apprised of impactful federal legislative and regulatory activity.
Kacey works on some of the industry’s most complex and important developments in areas such as:
- Race, diversity, equity, inclusion and insurance
- Use of artificial intelligence, algorithmic decision-making and big data
- International insurance policy and regulation
- Suitability and best interest standards
- Health insurance access and affordability