Our firm provides legal services to the Colorado Rockies, including:
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation in most areas (such as vendor, supplier, player, transportation, promotional, ticketing, and suite license contracts and agreements)
- Employment law counseling
- Litigation, claims defense and dispute resolution
- Representation of the team and its owners in negotiations with the National League and the Commissioner's Office for Major League Baseball
- Representation in broadcast contracts and internet usage
- Environmental law
Our firm participated in preparing materials submitted for the Rockies' successful pursuit of rights to host the 2021 Major League Baseball All-Star Game in Denver.
The firm has represented the Rockies in various issues relating to the lease and operation of Coors Field, including environmental compliance, municipal condemnation, and construction and facility use matters.