Elizabeth embraces big-picture thinking, with a constant eye toward how individual case strategy fits into a client’s broader litigation profile and business strategy. In addition to defending clients’ product liability matters, Elizabeth’s skills cover contract disputes, property damages and complex indemnity issues.
Analyzing and untangling multifaceted legal issues, she combines methodical reasoning with creative arguments to advocate for favorable client outcomes. Examples include international service of process under the Hague Convention, jurisdiction over foreign defendants, third-party contractual indemnity and spoliation defenses.
During law school, Elizabeth participated in moot court competitions and was a member and captain of Northwestern’s Bartlit Center regional trial team, competing in trial competitions hosted by the American Association for Justice and the Labor and Employment Law Section of the American Bar Association. She gained additional experience as a two-time extern for Legal Aid Chicago’s Children and Families Practice Group, representing clients in custody and divorce disputes and winning meaningful client victories in contested hearings on orders of protection.
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys camping, traveling, Big 10 college sports, crossword puzzles and any type of board game. She also loves spending quality time with her growing family, particularly her five nieces and nephews.
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
J.D. cum laude, Northwestern University Law Review (notes editor) (2019)
University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
B.A. in Global Studies, Political Science, and Spanish Studies, summa cum laude, with high distinction (2015)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- Legal Aid Chicago — Ambassadors Board Member
- Legal Aid Chicago Expungement Clinic
- ACLU of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Katten Legal Clinic at Jose de Diego Community Academy — Assisted with client interviews, referrals, post-clinic summary reports and served as a translator for Spanish-speaking clients, 2016–18
- Moot court judge for Chicago Bar Association's moot court competition, 2020
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2021-22
- Northwestern Pritzker School of Law — Dean’s List, 2017-19
- University of Minnesota — Phi Beta Kappa, 2015
- University of Minnesota — National Merit Scholar, 2015
No aspect of these recognitions has been approved by the highest court of any state.