Teri McClintock is a certified paralegal with nearly 20 years’ experience supporting clients and managing complex litigation matters. Her experience includes antitrust, environmental, class action, commercial, and insurance litigation, as well as real estate, contract, and zoning and land use law.
Some of the work she does for clients and their attorneys includes:
- Assisting with data collection from devices, email accounts and personal computers
- Reviewing and analyzing hard-copy and electronic files
- Citation-checking and substance-checking of briefs for filing
- Drafting correspondence, discovery, and basic court pleadings and notices
- Researching, drafting and preparing subpoenas for service
- Assisting with trial preparation, including organizing and communicating with parties regarding exhibits, depositions and witnesses
- Reviewing and analyzing title commitments, leases, surveys and environmental reports in complex real estate transactions
Teri is technically proficient and knowledgeable in the management of electronic discovery, and she is certified by the national paralegal association NALA. Teri also has completed a year-long course in Legal Project Management.