Susan’s expertise includes:
- Managing high volumes of deadlines, processes and cases
- Managing and analyzing discovery data to support legal arguments and build affirmative defenses
- Drafting summaries of facts, answers to complaints, discovery requests, discovery responses and other pleadings
- Managing the deposition designation process
- Assisting with drafting witness outlines, opening statements and closing arguments
- Assisting at counsel table during trials
- Creating, managing and operating electronic presentations for oral arguments, mock trials and trials
Susan also researches and writes on topics ranging from maintenance of wilderness areas to the redevelopment of closed military bases.
Susan has experience working as a senior environmental paralegal at Cargill, Incorporated.
Susan enjoys outdoor, active vacations — ideally biking, hiking and skiing in the mountains.