He defends clients in high-stakes mass tort, class-action and multidistrict litigation in state and federal courts across the country. In addition to Texas, he has tried cases in California, Arizona, Michigan, New Mexico, Arkansas, New Jersey, Mississippi and Ohio. He also routinely coordinates litigation matters for clients in the United States and abroad.
Travis serves as national coordinating counsel for one of the nation’s most prominent nonprofit disaster relief and aid corporations, and litigates cases on its behalf throughout Texas and the United States.
- Representation of a national construction equipment and traffic control device contractor in personal injury and wrongful death litigation throughout Texas
- Representation of, and regional coordinating counsel for, a vehicle distributor in products liability actions and routine business and contractual disputes
- Defense of a foreign automobile manufacturer in products liability suits arising from rollover, backover and airbag injuries in state and federal courts throughout the southern United States
- Defense of a multinational construction equipment designer/manufacturer in catastrophic injury cases involving all-terrain forklifts and aerial work platforms
- Defense of a national non-profit corporation in personal injury litigation throughout the southern United States
- Defense of a large trucking company in complex commercial, personal injury and business disputes
- Representation of a municipal water district in a case involving the engineering, design and construction of a domestic water supply and distribution system
- Defense of a multinational insurer in complex insurance bad faith litigation