Product Liability Litigation
Nicole’s primary responsibilities include case management, discovery and trial preparation. Her work involves a general understanding of engineering technology and medical physiology as well as state and federal laws in the United States and Canada. She is experienced in mass tort litigation.
Nicole's responsibilities also include:
- Drafting pleadings, discovery and dispositive motions
- Legal research and cite checking
- Gathering and forensic review of medical records
- Management of document collection, review and production during discovery
- Electronic database development and management
- Trial preparation and assistance during trial
Nicole also has litigation experience with matters involving contract disputes, discrimination, unfair competition, commercial collection, insurance defense and construction defect.