In This Issue:
- Third Circuit Finds Market Price More Probative Than Experts in Establishing Valuation of Subsidiary at Time of Spin Out
- Court Rejects Challenge to Expert Testimony on Extent of “Lost” Market Due to Defendant’s Breach of Contract
- Court Dismisses Negligence Claim That Tax Preparer Failed to Advise Spouse of Potential Liability for Husband’s Tax Obligations
- Computer Abuse Can Lead to Stiff Penalties
- Professional Service Firms Are on the Hook for Employees’ Acts Performed “Within the Scope of Their Employment”
- Taxpayer Found Entitled to an Evidentiary Hearing in IRS Summons Enforcement Proceeding
To view the full brief, please click on the PDF link above.