The Faegre Drinker Franchise Summit is a “can't miss” event for franchise executives nationally. In 2022, it will bring the best and brightest in franchising together for two days of meaningful dialogue.
- Collaborative Franchisor-Franchisee Leadership Drives System Change (Now More Than Ever)
- Developing and Motivating a Winning Team is a Leader’s Top Priority
- Winning Strategies to Support Franchisee Staffing Challenges Without Crossing the Joint-Employer Line
- Technology and Other Strategic Investments Enhance Customer Loyalty and Brand Performance
- It’s All About the Guest Experience. There Is No Substitute.
- A Franchise System’s Culture Is a Difference-Maker During Uncertain Economic Times
- Game-Winning Strategies to Address Supply-Chain Disruption and Other Factors Impacting Unit-Level Economics
This year, we are excited to have IFA’s CEO and President Matt Haller and world-renowned coach, author and speaker Alan Stein, Jr., as our keynote speakers along with many of the country’s leading franchisor executives and multiunit franchisees serving as panelists to guide our robust discussions on franchising’s most important challenges and opportunities. Visit the event website to review a complete list of inspiring panelists. Our Summit commitment is to make a difference!
All times in Central Time
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
11:15 a.m. | Registration & Networking Lunch
12:15 p.m. | Program
5:30 p.m. | Networking Reception & Dinner
Thursday, August 18, 2022
7:45 a.m. | Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. | Program (Lunch Provided)
4:30 p.m. | Networking Reception
View the full agenda.
Faegre Drinker prioritizes the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. By registering to attend this event, you agree to follow health and safety measures established by the event venue as well as any local health and safety regulations in place at the time of the event.
Questions? Please contact Kassie Weld or call +1 612 766 7308.