What impact could the 2022 state and federal elections have on the insurance industry, and what do insurers need to know looking ahead? Join us for a two-part post-election webinar where you’ll hear perspectives and key takeaways from several state and federal insurance industry representatives:
- Laura Haines, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, Guardian Life
- Viji Rangaswami, Senior Vice President and Chief Federal Affairs Officer, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group
- Moderator: Kim Welsh, Vice President – Government Relations, Athene Holding
- Duke de Haas, Vice President, Deputy General Counsel, Allianz Partners, U.S.
- Kate Kiernan, Vice President, State Relations & Regulatory Affairs, Northwestern Mutual
- Moderator: Mike Heard, Executive Vice President & COO, National Organization of Life & Health Insurance Guaranty Associations (NOLHGA)
This webinar is co-sponsored by Faegre Drinker and the Networks Financial Institute at Indiana State University’s Scott College of Business.
11:00 a.m. – Noon PT
Noon – 1:00 p.m. MT
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. CT
2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Melissa Green or call +1 202 230 5302.
View the Insurance Impact of the 2022 Elections - November 15, 2022 Presentation