Leading Through Crisis: Solving Complex Problems in High-Profile Settings
Within the past two years, Minneapolis has faced multiple crises; and leadership at the federal, state and local levels of law enforcement was challenged in ways the average citizen might not even comprehend. In this session, Chief Arradondo and Erica MacDonald will describe the challenges that they faced in leading through crises and how they used their skills, good judgment and established relationships to address and solve complex problems in a high-profile setting.
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PT
11:00 a.m. – Noon MT
Noon – 1:00 p.m. CT
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
- Medaria Arradondo, 53rd Chief of the Minneapolis Police Department
- Erica MacDonald, Partner, Faegre Drinker, and 36th U.S. Attorney for the District of Minnesota
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event and we'll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Kassie Weld or call +1 612 766 7308.
Continuing Education Credit
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California: 1 hour participatory general credit
- Colorado: 1 hour of general credit
- Connecticut: 1 hour of general credit
- Illinois: 1 hour general live credit
- Indiana: 1 hour of general credit
- Iowa: 1 hour of general credit
- New Jersey: 1 reciprocal hour of CLE Credit
- New York: 1 reciprocal hour of professional practice credit
- Texas: 1 hour of general credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Delaware, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Virginia.