Gregory Abrams and Sylvia Bokyung St. Clair will co-present a West LegalEdCenter® CLE webcast on “Biometrics Class Actions” on June 9, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. ET.
A recent spate of decisions involving biometric class action has prompted businesses to carefully consider how they collect and use biometric data. As part of a wide-ranging webinar on the biometric class action wave, Greg Abrams and Sylvia Bokyung St. Clair will discuss:
- The Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA)
- Best practices for BIPA compliance
- Other state law developments
- Strategies for navigating class action lawsuits under BIPA
- Their forecasts for the new labor and employment landscape under BIPA.