Please join us for our 19th annual proxy season seminar on Thursday, January 9, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
- Review financial reporting updates affecting 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks and proxy statements, including FAST Act changes
- Summarize corporate governance developments, including recommendations for boards of directors
- Review the SEC’s recent guidance on shareholder proposals
- Discuss disclosure-based claims in SEC enforcement actions and shareholder litigation
- Provide an overview of the new stock hedging disclosure requirements and best practices for hedging policies
- Review trends in incentive compensation and pay-for-performance disclosure
- Survey practices and disclosures on ESG topics, including sustainability and human capital management
- Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies
- Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
- Look ahead at other SEC initiatives that may impact public companies going forward
Please feel free to forward this invitation to others at your company who may be interested in attending.
An application for standard Colorado CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available.
Faegre Baker Daniels
1144 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202
If you have questions about this program, please contact Kelley Mann or call +1 317 237 1161.