Speaking Engagement Recap
September 25, 2019
Biometric Class Action Wave on the Rise: Trends, Developments and Litigation Strategies for Businesses
With the recent spate of decisions involving biometric class action, businesses must now carefully consider how they collect and use biometric data. As part of a wide-ranging webinar on the biometric class action wave, Greg Abrams and Sylvia Bokyung St. Clair will discuss:
- The Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA).
- Best practices for BIPA compliance.
- Other state law developments.
- Strategies for navigating class action lawsuits under BIPA.
- Their forecasts for the new labor and employment landscape under BIPA.