Faegre Baker Daniels invites you to join us over lunch on November 25 to learn more about Indiana water policy before the start of the legislative session.
This year’s presentations will include:
- Regulatory Panel featuring:
- Ryan Heater – Executive Director of External Affairs at Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
- Jim McGoff – Director of Environmental Programs at the Indiana Finance Authority
- Martha Clark Mettler – IDEM’s Assistant Commissioner for the Office of Water
- Scott Chinn – Faegre Baker Daniels, Chair of Public Finance and Transactions Group, Moderator
- Legislative Panel featuring:
- Senator Ed Charbonneau – Storm Water Management Task Force Senate Co-Chair
- Representative Ed Soliday – Storm Water Management Task Force House Co-Chair
- Representative Carey Hamilton – Storm Water Management Task Force Member
- Mindy Westrick – Faegre Baker Daniels, Moderator
- Environmental Trend Watch: The Disappearing Line Between Surface and Groundwater Regulation
- Water and Wastewater Asset Recycling: A Market Update
- More Than a Drop in the Bucket: The Rising Price of Water
- Major Trends for Water and Wastewater Utilities
There is no fee to attend.
If you have questions about this program, please contact Kelley Mann or call +1 317 237 1161.