Drinker Biddle held the latest Benefits & Breakfast, our series of in-person morning meetings taking place throughout 2018 in our offices around the country.
These roundtable presentations feature lawyers from our national Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group discussing new and emerging issues. We discuss benefits issues, network with fellow professionals, and enjoy a delicious breakfast!
Topics for the July Breakfast:
The number of benefit plan lawsuits is on the rise, and plan sponsors need to stay ever-vigilant to protect against litigation. In this presentation, we will discuss the nature of recent benefit plan lawsuits and the actions you can take to help prevent litigation. Key presentation topics included:
- Plan-document drafting issues.
- Participant requests for information.
- DOL audits and investigations.
- Participant challenges to welfare-plan reimbursement rates.
- 401(k) and 403(b) litigation updates.