Drinker Biddle invites you to attend ACI’s National Forum on Wage & Hour Claims & Class Actions, taking place June 12-13 in New York. The event will be co-chaired by Cheryl Orr, chair of Drinker Biddle’s national Labor and Employment Group and one of the managing partners of the firm.
As our exclusive guest, we offer a 10 percent Chairman’s Discount. When registering, please use the following registration code: P10-999-DRB17
Topics to Be Covered:
- The latest initiatives of the new Secretary of Labor: six-month look-back and what’s on the horizon for labor agendas in the year ahead
- Crucial considerations for companies as the new DOL overtime rules remain in flux
- Effective strategies for equal pay litigation and rising class actions
- Plaintiffs’ counsel insights on what they are capitalizing on in the latest misclassification claims
- Plaintiff and defense counsel insights on wage and hour class actions, certification, post-Tyson implications and class action waivers
View the full list of topics.