Wage and hour class actions are being filed at a pace that dwarfs almost all other types of litigation. With a myriad of federal and state laws and regulation, employers not only need to take steps to minimize the risk of a suit, but also be prepared to defend themselves.
In the video below, labor and employment partners Cheryl Orr and Stephanie Gournis provide insight on the following:
- Responding to wage and hour issues
- Preparing for more aggressive DOL audits
- Creating audit checklists for compliance with wage and hour laws
- Minimizing the risk of litigation
- Resolving class and collective actions