Please join us on November 8 for our annual half-day update on legal issues facing the construction industry, powered by OnConstructionLaw.com and the Faegre Baker Daniels construction law team.
FaegreBD Partner Pat O'Connor, co-author of Bruner & O’Connor On Construction Law, will once again be among the featured speakers to impart construction law expertise.
This year’s topics will include:
- Developments in construction defect reform in Colorado
- Addressing the workforce shortage issue in contract negotiations
- The AIA’s new A201 general conditions
- Planning and executing effective public-private partnerships (P3s)
- Risks in Construction Management-At Risk (CMAR) contracting
Speakers from FaegreBD and leading construction professionals will share their perspectives on the topics above and other challenges in the construction industry.
For more information, including a detailed agenda, please visit the event website.
This program has been approved for 4.0 Colorado Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits. A certificate of attendance will be presented to attendees to submit for individual AIA and DBIA credits.
There is no fee to attend. We hope to see you there!
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood at +1 303 607 3662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.