Faegre Baker Daniels invites you to a complimentary webinar on Wednesday, June 15th. This presentation is part of our immigration and global mobility team’s 2016 webinar series.
This 45-minute, informal session will cover topics such as:
- The upcoming referendum in the United Kingdom: When and why is it happening?
- Immigration tie-in: Why is immigration a key issue in the referendum debate?
- Possible results of the referendum: Will the United Kingdom stay in the European Union or will it leave, undergoing a so-called “Brexit”?
- Potential aftermath of the referendum: Will there be immigration-related or similar changes?
- Possible implications for U.S. and U.K. businesses: Should you be planning now
There is no charge to attend; however, you must register in advance.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Mann at +1 317 237 1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.