This year we are fortunate to kick off the seminar with a unique “armchair interview” with Julianne Bowman, who was recently appointed to serve as District Director of the EEOC’s Chicago District Office. A 30-year veteran of the EEOC, Ms. Bowman oversees the anti-discrimination enforcement efforts of the Chicago District, which covers Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
In addition, the seminar will include:
- Managing High-Profile Investigations and Best Practices for Crisis
- Wage/Hour Update: Strategies for Complying with New Regulations and Other Recent Developments
- Making Sense of Recent NLRB and Court Decisions that Impact both Union and Non-Union Workforces
- Addressing Pay Equity Issues Under The Women’s Economic Security Act
- Complex Employment Litigation Update
- Pick Your Passion: A Real-Time Discussion of the Top Labor & Employment Law Issues on Your Mind
Continuing Legal Education
An application for Minnesota CLE credit will be submitted.
Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI)
The program will also be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for continuing education credits.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood at +1 303 607 3662 or email@example.com