Throughout the world our alumni are accomplishing great things and making big (and small) changes. Our alumni have forged diverse career paths and taken on interesting new adventures and personal challenges.
We are pleased to share with you some of the latest alumni news and moves from the past few months.
- Jennifer Kissiah joined Comcast Corporation as Counsel, Real Estate.
- Matthew Moench was named Deputy General Counsel for the Governor of the State of New Jersey.
- Lionel Weaver joined Sentry Insurance as Associate Counsel in January 2016.
- Gwen Rathbun joined the American Diabetes Association as Project Manager, Federal Affairs in January 2016.
- Beth Arnese joined the Law Offices of Diana Maier as Of Counsel in January 2016.
- Christine Baker was promoted to Deputy Chief of Staff with the Office of the Attorney General for the State of NJ.
- Melissa Berger joined Coach as Intellectual Property Counsel in December 2015.
- Guilherme Costa (former Health Care associate) was named General Counsel for the South Dakota Board of Regents, effective January 2016. He joined the company in November 2015.
- Ned Nurick was named General Counsel of Arago in October 2015.
- Christine Bautista joined the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission as an Attorney for the Enforcement Division.
- Anika Steffen became Senior Manager, Specialty Claims, Employment Practices Liability at Marriott International in October 2015.
- Margery Nathanson joined JFK Health as Associate Corporate Counsel.
- Christy Deutsch (former Real Estate partner) opened her own law firm, Deutsch Commercial Real Estate Law LLC in Philadelphia in September 2015.
- Robert Cimo joined Healthways as Assistant General Counsel in September 2015.
- Matt Gately became Of Counsel at Cohn Lifland Pearlman Herrmann & Knopf LLP in September 2015.
- Ben Holl started his own law and mediation practice, Holl Law & Medication, in San Francisco in August, 2015.
- Michael Clarke (former Litigation associate) joined Indivior, Inc. as Vice President, Corporate Compliance in August 2015.
- Amanda Gomez joined Exelon as Assistant General Counsel.
- Mark Villanueva (former Litigation associate) joined Stradley Ronon as a partner.
Find out what else is happening with your alumni community on the Drinker Biddle Alumni Network website:
- Amy Lauricella and Dan Werly collaborated on an article featured in The White Bronco.
- Yesenia Villasenor will be featured on a panel addressing social issues facing Latina women following the 8.pm. performance of Estrella Cruz at Halcyon Theatre in Chicago, Illinois on February 19.
- Yesenia Villasenor was honored as one of HNBA's 2016 Top Lawyers Under 40.
- Scott Fisher (former Commercial Litigation partner) was named Managing Partner of Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg, LLP, effective January 1, 2016.
- Rachel Krol welcomed daughter Josephine (Josie) Krol Kirker to the world on January 3, 2016.
- Markita Morris-Louis was honored as a 2015 Women of Distinction by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Ginger Mosier was named a 2015 Top Corporate Counsel by the Philadelphia Business Journal.
- Carol Kroch joined the Advisory Board of the Chester Children's Chorus.
- Alumna Jessica Rosenworcel was a Keynote Speaker at the COMPTEL Plus Fall 2015 Business Expo in October.
- Joe Andolina became a father for the third time in October 2015.
Have you recently changed jobs, been promoted or honored with an award? Maybe you published a book or other work of authorship, got married or had a child or grandchild.
Share your accomplishments and any professional or personal news by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your photos too or tell us about another alum who might have an update to share so we can contact them.