We are pleased to share with you some of the latest alumni news and moves from the past few months.
• Mike Holston was named future General Counsel of Merck.
• Wendy Seltzer joined Kapstone Paper and Packing Corporation as Senior Corporate Counsel
• Michelle Scharfenberg was promoted to Chief Compliance Officer at Integra Lifesciences.
• Ed Redfern became Principal of Redfern Resources.
• Ben Lupin (former Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Associate) joined Towers Watson as Senior Regulatory Advisor.
• Earl J. Barnes II (former Health Care Group Of Counsel) became Senior Vice President and General Counsel of OhioHealth.
• Stewart M. Wiener was awarded a Distinguished Service Medal by Linn Inn Alliance of the American Inns of Court, a national organization for intellectual property lawyers.
• Sandra Bograd (former Associate) started the Sandra Bograd Group, providing support to enterprise risk and legal compliance and ethics executives leading multi-national efforts in development of overall operational risk initiatives in these areas.
• Courtney Yohe (former member of the Government and Regulatory Affairs Group) joined The Society of Thoracic Surgeons as Director of Government Relations.
• Anika Steffen (former Labor & Employment Group Associate) joined the US Department of Labor, Office of the Solicitor, Federal Employees & Energy Workers' Comp Division.
• Louis Franceze (former Associate) became Executive Director, Labor Relations at Verizon.
• Gov. Chris Christie nominated John Degnan as Chairman of the Port Authority of New Jersey.
Find out what else is happening with your alumni community on the Drinker Biddle Alumni Network website and meet our newest members:
• Chris Guiton authored a new novel, "A Shot At Happy" and joined our What We're Reading Section.
• Susan Asch, Assistant General Counsel at Unisys Corporation joined the network.
• Cathy Austin, General Counsel at Vertex joined the network.
• Kathy Thren joined the network.
• Donna Rolf, President and General Counsel at ampCNG joined the network.
• Anthony Orr, General Counsel at Senvion USA Corp. (formerly REpower) joined the network.
Have you recently changed jobs, been promoted or honored with an award? Maybe you published a book or other work of authorship, got married or had a child or grandchild.
We want to hear from you. Share your accomplishments and any professional or personal news with your alumni community by emailing us at email@example.com. Send us your photos too or tell us about another alum who might have an update to share so we can contact them.