Frank has litigated complex cases involving the investigation of distressed companies and their former executives. His work on these matters resulted in a multimillion-dollar jury verdict in a breach of lease action against a public entity and its attorneys.
He is a frequent lecture panelist on bankruptcy and litigation topics for numerous groups, including the American Bankruptcy Institute and the New Jersey Bar Association. A New Jersey Law Journal article featured Frank as one of the “Saviors of St. Mary’s” for his work on the Chapter 11 reorganization of St. Mary’s Hospital in Passaic, New Jersey.
Frank served as a law clerk to the Honorable Rosemary Gambardella, former Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey.
- General counsel to St. Mary’s Hospital in negotiations and sale to California based healthcare network
- Representation of national law firms in defense of legal malpractice actions
- Successfully obtained injunction to protect an international distributor of sanitary ware’s exclusive distribution rights from China in the United States and Canada
- Secured a declaration for a former executive that his anticipated employment did not violate a non-complete agreement
- Counsel to the Official Committee of Retirees for Bethlehem Steel Corporation
- Counsel hospitals on Medicare and Medicaid Fraud audits
- Counsel to the Receiver for a massive New Jersey based Ponzi scheme
Frank makes wine every year, continuing the tradition his father taught him as a child.
Services & Industries
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey, Hon. Rosemary Gambardella, 1999-2000
Seton Hall University School of Law
Montclair State University
Insights & Events
- "Passaic Hospital First in New Jersey to Survive Chapter 11"
New Jersey Law Journal, March 8, 2010
Leadership & Community
Frank has made a sustained commitment to pro bono work in the community, including the Battered Women’s Legal Advocacy Project, an organization that protects the rights of victims of domestic violence. Frank both represents victims of domestic violence and supervises younger associates who volunteer their time to the Project.
Frank also serves as a member of Law2Life, a legal enrichment and mock trial program developed by the firm’s Community Outreach Committee and implemented at Eastside High School in Paterson, New Jersey. The program culminates in a mock trial before U.S. District Judge Stanley R. Chesler and the Honorable Robert Vinci.
- District X — Fee Arbitration Committee, 2011-15
- Craig School, Mountain Lakes, NJ — Chairman, Board of Trustees
- Chambers USA — New Jersey, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, 2011-22
- New Jersey Law Journal — “New Leaders of the Bar,” 2012
- Best Lawyers® — Bankruptcy, 2023