Construction and Permanent Financing
David’s national mortgage lending practice has earned him the trust and confidence of various lenders, including Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Jackson National Life Insurance Company/PPM America, State Farm Life Insurance Company, Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company, WSFS Bank and Santander Bank. Clients value his legal advice and negotiation skills and the depth and variety of his transactional experience over his 30-year career. He has closed deals in nearly every state in every asset class, including industrial, office, retail, hospitality and multifamily.
David also has years of experience in representing landlords and tenants in office and retail leasing. Corporate real estate clients, including Cigna, Unisys and Virtusa, rely on David to execute their office leasing needs across the country. He is a tough and savvy lease negotiator, bringing swift closure to every deal.
Disputes David also represents clients in real estate litigation, including workouts, foreclosures, landlord/tenant matters, and disputes involving brokerage commissions, partnerships and agreements of sale.
Services & Industries
Villanova University School of Law
J.D. cum laude (1989)
B.A. cum laude (1985)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- President, Board of Directors, Lower Merion School District, 2009-11
- Coach, Lower Merion Soccer Club
- Deputy Chair, Real Estate Practice Group
- Chambers USA — Pennsylvania: Philadelphia & Surrounds, Real Estate, 2022
- Chambers USA — Pennsylvania, Real Estate, 2004-21; Pennsylvania, Real Estate: Finance, 2021-22
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers — Fellow
- Best Lawyers®— Real Estate Law, 2007-23
- International Who’s Who of Real Estate Lawyers, 2008-19