This two-day summit is a “can’t miss” event for franchise executives, as many of franchising’s best leaders connect, learn and collaborate on difference making solutions to today’s most critical challenges and opportunities.
Leadership matters. Previous summit attendees have gained valuable insights and best practices from industry leaders on building a powerhouse brand and franchise system, with a keen focus on unit level economics and developing a “best in class” team, all while thriving amid game-changing business, legal and regulatory developments.
A reminder for suppliers: Due to the popularity of this event among franchisors and franchisees, we are unable to accept registrations from suppliers outside of our sponsors. If you are interested in sponsoring please contact email@example.com.
Tell Me More
For detailed event information, including agenda and speakers, please visit the event website.
Contact Kassie Weld or call +1 612 766 7308.
The Renaissance Hotel | The Depot
225 3rd Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Related Legal Services
DAY 1 | July 26
- Developing A Winning Team: What Can Franchise Leaders Learn From Ted Lasso?
- The Future Is Now: How AI, Digitization And Automation Are Impacting Franchising.
- Best Practices in Reinforcing the Roles and Responsibilities of the Franchisor and Franchisee.
- Attacking Current Challenges In Driving Unit Level Profitability In Today’s Uncertain Economy.
DAY 2 | July 27
- Collaborative System Change Is a Difference Maker For a Franchise System’s Sustainability And Growth.
- Winning Strategies to Support Franchisees With What Keeps Them Up At Night.
- Moving From Conflict to Collaboration: A Can’t Miss Discussion Among Leading Franchisor and Franchisee Lawyers.