Hungry for the latest food law insights and developments?
Our Bite-Sized Legal food webinar series is just the thing to satisfy your appetite. Sessions highlight recent litigation trends and regulatory updates relevant to your day-to-day operations.
This webinar will present an overview of some of the most far-reaching and significant new laws in California that impact the food and packaging industries, including the following:
- SB 54 (The Plastic Pollution Prevention and Packaging Producer Responsibility Act)
- SB 343 (Truth in Recycling) (“chasing arrows”)
- SB 1388 (Short-Lived Climate Pollutant Reduction Law) (organic waste)
- AB 1276 (Single Use Foodware Accessories and Standard Condiments)
- AB 1200 (California Safer Food Packaging and Cookware Act of 2021) (PFAS)
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. PT
11:00 a.m. – Noon MT
Noon – 1:00 p.m. CT
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
6:00 – 7:00 p.m. BST
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Hungry for more? View more sessions in this series.
Questions? Please contact Natalie Brzoza or call +1 312 356 5146.