Before You Sign on the Dotted Line: Key Contract and Compliance Considerations When Licensing Data
Interface Webinar Series
Interface is a monthly webinar series hosted by Faegre Drinker’s privacy, cybersecurity and data strategy (PCDS) team. Each session will explore PCDS and IT news developments from around the world and significant legal issues impacting clients. Speakers include a who’s who of the industry, from Faegre Drinker attorneys to technology, operations and regulatory experts. To view past 2021 Interface series content, please visit the Interface series website.
Questions? Please contact Mesha Hegna Goodwill or call +1 612 766 7145.
Continuing Education Credit
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California: 1 participatory hours of general credit
- Colorado: 1 live hours of general credit
- Connecticut: 1 reciprocal hours of general credit
- Illinois: 1 hours of general credit
- Indiana: 1 distance hours of substantive general credit
- New Jersey: 1.2 distance hours of CLE Credit
- New York: 1 non-traditional hours of professional practice credit for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys
- Pennsylvania: 1 live hours of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit
- Texas: 1 hours of general credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Delaware, Iowa, Minnesota and Virginia.