Please join us for the fourth installment of Faegre Drinker’s Customs and Trade Webinar Series to explore many of the recent legal tactics companies are using to attack competitors by filing complaints with the U.S. government.
Specific topics will include:
- Antidumping and countervailing duty petitions filed with the Department of Commerce (Commerce)
- Anti-circumvention actions filed with Commerce
- Enforce and Protect Act transshipment allegations filed with U.S. Customs & Border Protection (CBP)
- E-allegations filed with CBP
- Reverse False Claims Act filed on behalf of the U.S. Government
- Deceptive trade practice allegations filed with the Federal Trade Commission
QUESTIONS? Please contact Angela Wood or call +1 303 607 3662.