April 23, 2020
Guaranteed Income for 401k Participants: How to Comply with the SECURE Act Requirements
The SECURE Act created a fiduciary safe harbor for some, but not all, of the fiduciary responsibilities in the selection and monitoring of guaranteed retirement income in 401(k) plans. This program discusses the need for protected income, the requirements of the SECURE Act, and prudent processes for complying with those requirements.
- Fred Reish, Partner, Faegre Drinker
- Uri Sobel, Principal & Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Michelle Richter, Managing Director, Retirement Enhancement Solutions, Milliman
- Ian Laverty, Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Michael Finke, Professor of Wealth Management, The American College of Financial Services