This program is session two of a three-part webinar series hosted by Faegre Drinker’s construction law team. Please join us for updates and legal issues facing the construction industry.
Navigating Development Project Financing — Strategies for Successful Payment Planning for Design and Construction Projects
Project financing can be complicated, and it’s about more than simply knowing where the money is coming from. It’s also about knowing where to look to enforce your rights and seek repayment if a project goes south. This session will cover several topics concerning project financing, including:
- Due diligence by design professionals and contractors prior to commencement
- Due diligence by owners prior to commencement
- Funds flow/typical key development loan terms
- Types of payment security (bonds, letters of credit, parent guarantees, liens, security interests and indemnities)
- Retainage and cash flow concepts and issues
For more information on the complete series, please visit the event website.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Angela Wood or call +1 303 518 9907.