Please join us for a seminar covering hot topics for industries and organizations subject to regulation by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), as well as the professionals who serve these FDA-regulated entities. Throughout the afternoon, you will hear from experts, including in-house practitioners and former FDA counsel.
We will cover important and timely topics, including
• The role of the patient in product development
• Ethics related to product development, including:
- Protection of human subjects
- Access to unapproved products outside of clinical research
• Lessons learned from whistleblower cases for all life sciences attorneys
No matter what your interest in the ever-changing life sciences landscape, there will be something for you. Come and gain insights into how all of these moving parts impact each other and what may be in store going forward. We will provide ample opportunity for discussion, and we look forward to hearing from attendees on their perspectives during this time of change, both during the program and at the reception.
Questions? Contact Kelley Mann at +1 317 237 1161 or email@example.com