KPMG, J.P. Morgan Chase, Drinker Biddle and others presented at KPMG’s Southern California IPO Bootcamp in Los Angeles on what you need to know to take your company public.
- Requirements for going public (filing, due diligence, etc.)
- An overview of the tax implications of going public
- Preparing for an IPO from a legal perspective
- The role investment bankers play in taking your company public
- What to expect once you are public: financial reporting, corporate governance, and system controls
Questions? Please contact Christine No at (213) 430-2118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.