Please join Faegre Baker Daniels for a webinar on February 21 to learn how financing under the Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act of 2014 (WIFIA) can benefit your publicly or privately owned water and wastewater utility.
In January 2017, the EPA announced that $1 billion in credit assistance will be available under WIFIA for costly infrastructure projects. Prospective borrowers can submit letters of interest for these long-term, low-cost supplemental loans until midnight on April 10, 2017.
For utilities planning large, capital infrastructure projects, speakers Max Kelln and Regina Sharrow will provide valuable information such as:
- An overview of the WIFIA program and its funding process
- Advantages and innovative uses for WIFIA financing
- Criteria for eligible projects
- WIFIA credit terms and conditions
- Funding limits
- Letters of interest
- EPA application and screening process
- Timing, fees and closing
- Other regulatory requirements
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted in Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota.
There is no charge to attend; however, you must register in advance.
Questions? Contact Kelley Mann at 317.237.1161 or email@example.com