Please join Faegre Baker Daniels and FaegreBD Consulting for our third annual Water Conference. The event will cover current water and wastewater issues affecting our nation's communities — ranging from the concerns raised by the events in Flint, Michigan, to how communities are addressing water run-off from agricultural drainage, to aging infrastructure and flooding. We will examine the ways in which government entities approach these issues, including through the use of alternative financing models in place of traditional financing for infrastructure improvements.
Leaders from the private sector, local governments and water industry will join Faegre Baker Daniels attorneys for a robust discussion on these topics. Confirmed speakers include:
- Stephen Auton-Smith, Ernst & Young Infrastructure Advisors, LLC
- Tracy Mehan, American Water Works Association
- Mariyana Spyropoulos, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Anurag Mantha, Virginia Tech
- Stephen Goldsmith, Former Mayor of Indianapolis, currently Loop Capital
- Mayor Matthew J. Bogusz, City of Des Plaines
- Sandy Frum, Village of Northbrook
- Dan Vicari, City of Gary
Additional panelists will be added in the next few weeks.
For more information, including a detailed agenda and accommodation details, please visit the event website.
There is no fee to participate.
An application will be submitted for Illinois Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit.
Questions? Contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or email@example.com.