Join us for the ninth annual Faegre Baker Daniels M&A Conference in Minneapolis, a premier event in the Midwest. Don't miss this unique opportunity to hear from national and local deal professionals and network with others in the M&A community. Panelists, including nationally recognized leaders in strategic and private equity M&A, finance, tax, law, accounting, investment banking, and other areas of business, will provide relevant and lively discussions on M&A activity and market trends.
Topics will include:
- Current deal activity, valuations and outlook
- International M&A developments
- Shareholder activism
- Pre-sale tax strategies
- The fascinating story behind Lake Region Medical's sale to Accellent
- Current trends in M&A deal terms and tactics
- Observations from a quantitative analysis of proprietary data compiled from middle market deals
Applications have been submitted in several states for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit. This conference also qualifies for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit.
Early Bird Fee: $295/person if you register by Wednesday, October 1, 2014.
Registration Fee: $395/person
Continental breakfast, lunch and a networking reception are included in the registration fee. Space is limited.
Questions? Contact Whitney Yopp at firstname.lastname@example.org.