Please join us for our 13th annual proxy season seminar on Thursday, January 9, 2014, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
- Discuss recent developments on executive compensation governance practices, including advisor independence and pay for performance
- Discuss shareholder proposal trends and provide a refresher on analyzing and responding to shareholder proposals
- Survey how companies are responding to developments regarding exclusive forum bylaws and outline considerations for companies thinking about adopting such provisions
- Highlight common practices in SEC comment letters and outline protocol for responding to comment letters
- Provide an overview of the conflict minerals rules and expectations for the first conflict minerals reports coming due in 2014
- Preview proposed compensation pay ratio disclosure rules
- Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies
- Provide reminders and best practices for enhancing proxy statement disclosures
- Outline other governance and compliance reminders applicable to the 2014 proxy season
- Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
- Provide compliance checklists
An application for CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available.