Throughout the world our alumni are accomplishing great things and making big (and small) changes. Our alumni have forged diverse career paths and taken on interesting new adventures and personal challenges.
We are pleased to share with you some of the latest alumni news and moves from the past few months.
- Todd Rusche (a former Real Estate associate) is now Vice President of Construction at Sterling Bay in Chicago, IL.
- Kelly Kuglitsh (a former Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation associate) joined O'Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laings S.C. Kelly is a member of the firm’s employment law practice group.
- Kevin Hicks (a former Corporate associate) joined GenCounsel as Principal. Most recently, Kevin was at Hexis Cyber Solutions, Inc. He has over 16 years’ in-house counsel experience at various companies including SafeNet, Inc. Read the full press release here.
- An article by Lee Miller (a former Labor and Employment associate) titled, “To Be a Better Negotiator Become a Better Listener” was featured in the The Huffington Post on October 13, 2016.
- Ron Tanner (a former Corporate associate) and his wife welcomed a son, Andrew Luke Tanner, to the world at the end of September.
- Ted Behm (a former IP associate) joined Dilworth Paxson LLP as Chair of the firm’s patent practice.
- David Maxey (a former Real Estate partner) authored a new book, “Citizenship and the American Revolution: A Resolute Tory's Abiding Status.” The book was published by the American Philosophical Society. David, formerly a partner in the Philadelphia office, has continued to pursue in retirement his calling as an historian. In addition to the many journal articles he has authored over the years, he has published three works under the patronage of the American Philosophical Society, founded by Benjamin Franklin in Philadelphia "for the promotion of useful knowledge."
- Gary Hall (a former Corporate associate) became the sixth equity partner at Siebert Cisneros Shank & Co., L.L.C., where he is National Head of Investment Banking responsible for managing all of the firm’s bankers and leading the execution of SCSCO’s strategic plan for business development and bond underwriting origination for each of the firm’s 17 offices throughout the country. SCSCO is one of the nation’s top-ranked investment bond firms and the largest African-American, Latino and woman-owned investment bank.
- George Frank (a former IP of counsel) was honored by the Philadelphia Intellectual Property Law Association on September 22 with a Lifetime Achievement Award. George received the distinguished Lifetime Achievement Award for his long service to the association.
- Susan Asch (a former Corporate associate) joined Arkema as Assistant General Counsel.
- Deb Shuff (a former Environment and Energy associate) joined Novartis as Director, Pharmaceutical Counsel.
- A.B. Cruz III (a former Litigation associate) was appointed Senior Vice President, Enterprise Shared Services and Chief Legal Officer at USAA.
- Matthew Moench (a former Litigation associate) joined the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance as the Director of Legislation and Regulation at the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance.
- Nicole Stach (a former Litigation associate) joined Elsevier Inc. as Corporate Counsel, IP & Technology Licensing.
- Adrienne Robertson (a former Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation associate) joined Compensation and Benefit Solutions as Manager.
- Jeffrey Friedman (a former Corporate associate) joined Core Space as General Counsel.
- Lee E. Miller’s book, “A Woman’s Guide to Successful Negotiating” (Second Edition) was named one of the “16 Books Aspiring Women Leaders Need To Be Reading” by the The Huffington Post. Lee co-authored the book with this daughter, Jessica Miller. Lee is a former Labor and Employment partner.
- Kevin Kramer (a former Health Care associate) became Senior Counsel at RWJBarnabas Health.
- Andrew Weissman (a former Corporate Restructuring associate) joined Engs Commercial Finance Co. as Senior Corporate Counsel.
- Sandra Moser (a former Litigation associate) was named Assistant Chief, Securities and Financial Fraud division of the Department of Justice.
- Patrick Coffey (a former Litigation partner) joined Husch Blackwell as partner.
- Holly Sauer (a former Government and Regulatory Affairs associate) was appointed Legal Advisor for International and Consumer & Governmental Affairs to FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler.
Have you recently changed jobs, been promoted or honored with an award? Maybe you published a book or other work of authorship, got married or had a child or grandchild?
Share your accomplishments and any professional or personal news with your alumni community by emailing Abby.Raanan@faegredrinker.com. Send us your photos too, or tell us about another alum who might have an update to share so that we may contact them.