ALUMNI NEWS AND MOVES
Throughout the world our alumni are accomplishing great things and making big (and small) changes. Our alumni have forged diverse career paths and taken on interesting new adventures and personal challenges. We are pleased to share with you some of the latest alumni news and moves:
• Rob Guenthner (former Health Care Practice Group Associate) was named Senior Vice President & Chief Legal Officer of National Surgical Hospitals.
• Jack Dempsey (former Commercial Litigation Practice Group Associate) was made a partner at the law firm of Myers, Brier & Kelly, LLP in Scranton, PA.
• Andy Greenberg (former Corporate and Securities Practice Group Partner) received the Middle Market Thought Leader of the Year Award at the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors (AM&AA) Winter Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona on January 22, 2014
• Becky Hurley (former Corporate and Securities Practice Group Partner) joined The Lakota Group as Senior Land Use and Policy Planner/ Community Engagement Associate in January 2014.
• Dan Reilly (former IP Practice Group Associate) joined ARRISI as Senior Counsel in January 2014. He was previously Legal Counsel at Wawa.
• Jacob Heyman-Kantor (former Government and Regulatory Affairs Practice Group Associate) recently joined the U.S. Department of Labor as Attorney.
• Cheryl Slipski (former IP Practice Group Associate) recently joined Ubiquity Global Services, Inc as an Executive Vice President.
• Justin Brennan (former Corporate and Securities Practice Group Associate) recently joined fellow alumnus Kate Pytlewski (also a former Corporate and Securities Practice Group Associate) at Dollar Financial Group as Corporate Counsel.
• Jonathan Miller (former Commercial Litigation Practice Group Associate) recently joined Deily & Glastetter, LLP as an Associate.
Find out what else is happening with your alumni community on the Drinker Biddle Alumni Network website:
• Rob Guenthner imported his LinkedIn profile and is now Senior Vice President & Chief Legal Officer at National Surgical Hospitals, Inc.
• Alex Santee imported his Linkedin profile and is an Associate at Garfunkel Wild, PC.
• The Drinker Biddle Alumni Network posted 2014 Sentiment Study Results Webinar in News.
• Jessica Khan imported her LinkedIn profile and is now Assistant District Attorney at the Philadelphia District Attorney's office.
• Eric Berman updated his profile and is now Senior Counsel with Assurant Health.
• Henry Kupperman is now connected to Joanne Lahner.
• Drinker Biddle Alumni Network posted "Change to PA CLE Requirements" in News.
• Joseph Bailey updated his profile and is now a Partner at Shipman and Goodwin LLP.
We want to hear from you and include you in our next "Alumni News and Moves" feature. Have you recently changed jobs, been promoted or honored with an award? Maybe you published a book or other work of authorship, got married or had a child or grandchild.
Share your accomplishments and any professional or personal news with your alumni community by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your photos too or tell us about another alum who might have an update to share so we can contact them.
ALUMNI NEWS AND MOVES