We are pleased to share with you some of the latest alumni news and moves from the past few months.
• Vincent Montalto (former Commercial Litigation associate) became Litigation Counsel at BASF.
• Lauren Van Horn (former Products Liability and Mass Tort associate) joined StyleSeat as Senior Manager of Partnerships.
• Colleen Lynch (former Commercial Litigation associate) joined AmeriGas Partners, L.P. as Associate Counsel.
• David Frey (former IP partner) became Head, Intellectual Property and Patents, US at Rolls-Royce Corporation.
• Todd Frank (former Corporate and Securities associate) joined SRS Real Estate Partners as Regional Director.
• Kevin Wisniewski (former Commercial Litigation associated) joined the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as Enforcement Attorney.
• Cason Clements (former Products Liability and Mass Tort associate) became Associate General Counsel at Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Michael Osterman (former Real Estate associate) joined Caroll McNulty & Kull, LLC as a Member.
• Beth Arnese (former Commercial Litigation associated) joined Bradley, Curley, Asiano, Barrabee, Abel & Kowalski, P.C.as Associate.
• Jon Rosan (former Commercial Litigation associate) joined Swift Capital as General Counsel.
• Todd Vinson (former Products Liability and Mass Tort partner) joined the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research as Supervisory Regulatory Counsel & Brand Chief.
• Andrea Augustine (former Intellectual Property associate) joined Duane Morris LLP as a partner in the firm's Chicago office.
Find out what else is happening with your alumni community on the Drinker Biddle Alumni Network website and meet our newest members:
• Amy Feldman, Legal Contributor at WXTF Fox Philadelphia, Syndicated Legal Commentator, KYW Legal Analyst and General Counsel of The Judge Group, Inc. (former Commercial Litigation associate), was honored as one of the Philadelphia Business Journal's 2014 Corporate Counsel award recipients.
• Jim Dougherty, Litigation Counsel at Air Products (former Commercial Litigation associate), welcomed his third child and first son into the world on Thursday, December 13.
• Bob Shields, President and CEO of Lakeview Capital Inc. (former Corporate and Securities partner), received the Association of Delaware Valley Independent Schools 2014 Visionary Service Award in November.
• Janis Wilson, Writer, Commentator and Lecturer (former Insurance Coverage associate), participated in a PBI panel discussion on effective legal writing and editing that took place on October 28, 2014. Other panelists were Hon. Michael Eakin and Duane Morris partner Robert M. Paulmbos.
• Janis Wilson also appeared as a commentator on the Deadly Affairs program on the Investigation Discovery channel. The episode titled "To Catch a Cheat" appeared on November 18, 2014 and involved a murder in Texas and the deft police work that went into solving the crime.
• Alicia Greenway, Partner at Riemer & Braunstein LLP (former Real Estate associate), joined the network.
• David Wagner, Associate General Counsel at URS Corporation (former Commercial litigation associate), joined the network.
• Allen Harberg, Managing Counsel at Merck Animal Health (former Commercial Litigation associate), joined the network.
• Mona Bentz, Partner at the Bentz Law Firm, P.A. (former Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation associate), joined the network.
• Irene Gallagher, Shareholder at Littler Mendelson, P.C. (former Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation associate), joined the network.
• Kristofer Henning, Vice President, OGC Inside at Hewlett Packard (former Commercial Litigation associate), joined the network.
• Jennifer Wnek, Director of Legal Affairs at South Jersey Industries, Inc. (former Environment and Energy associate), joined the network.
Have you recently changed jobs, been promoted or honored with an award? Maybe you published a book or other work of authorship, got married or had a child or grandchild.
We want to hear from you. Share your accomplishments and any professional or personal news with your alumni community by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your photos too or tell us about another alum who might have an update to share so we can contact them.