Through our partnership with PLI, each week we will share with you a new online CLE program that is good for one full hour of CLE credit. You will then have one week to start the course and up to a year to complete it and submit it for credit to PLI.
Follow the steps below to retrieve your password and start accessing your free CLE.
1. Go to http://www.pli.edu and click "Login" in the upper right corner
2. Click "Create an Online Account Now" link
3. You will be asked to fill in your profile and company information, and to create a password that you will use, along with your email address, to login to the site. Be sure to hit "Submit" at the bottom of the page when you are done.
4. Once you have submitted your information, click the "My Account" link at the top of the page
5. Re-login using your email address and new password
Look for your weekly CLE topic.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.