David Moon counsels commercial lenders, financial institutions, public companies and Indian tribes in seamless loan originations, administrations and workouts involving complex single-lender and syndicated credit facilities, including cash-flow financing, acquisition financing, real estate lending, construction loans, asset-based lending and tribal financing.
David also serves as general counsel to a tribal gaming regulatory body, advising on regulatory and enforcement issues and negotiating intergovernmental contracts.
As part of his pro bono practice, David collaborates with the Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota in representing low-income clients before the federal government in connection with their naturalization petitions.
Services & Industries
University of Virginia School of Law
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
B.A. in Business Economics, summa cum laude (2011)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- ILCM Naturalization Project
- Housing Court Project Clinic
- Minnesota Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- CFA Society Minnesota
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020
- Faegre Baker Daniels — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2016-17, 2019
- Minnesota State Bar Association — North Star Lawyer, 2016