Bondholders trading debt on the secondary market can run into an array of confidentially issues in addition to issues surrounding material nonpublic information. This webinar will serve as a refresher course for those bondholders of what their legal obligations are when trading. In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Securities law surrounding trading on the secondary market
- MNPI – What is it and when do I have it?
- When will a holder be restricted from trading?
- Best practices
- SEC enforcement mechanisms
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. PT
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. MT
11:00 a.m. – Noon CT
Noon – 1:00 p.m. ET
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Heather Sanders or call +1 215 988 1127.
Continuing Education Credit
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California: 1 hour participatory general credit
- Connecticut: 1 hour of general credit
- New Jersey: 1 reciprocal hour of CLE Credit
- New York: 1 reciprocal hour of professional practice credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Colorado, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.