Please join Faegre Drinker’s Product Liability and Mass Tort Group, as Andy Campbell and Liz Christen help guide pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer product companies through the pre-litigation and litigation risk management of preparing company witnesses for effective deposition testimony in mass tort cases.
From the earliest stages of a possible mass tort, companies must be preparing their key company witnesses for effective testimony, including the process of testifying, the substance of their testimony, handling aggressive cross-examination (including the “Reptile Theory”) and preparing an effective direct examination.
Don't let your unprepared witness become your opponent's best witness.
Questions? Please contact Pamela Lashbrook or call +1 215 988 2483.
Continuing Education Credit
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California: 1 hour participatory general credit
- Colorado: 1 hour of general credit
- Connecticut: 1 hour of general credit
- Delaware: 1 hour live webinar general credit
- Illinois: 1 hour general live credit
- Indiana: 1 hour of general credit
- Iowa: 1 hour of general credit
- Minnesota: 1 hour of general credit
- New Jersey: 1 reciprocal hour of CLE credit
- New York: 1 reciprocal hour of skills credit
- Pennsylvania: 1 hour of general credit
- Texas: 1 hour of general credit
- Virginia: 1 hour of general credit