Several leading companies depend on Liz to serve as their lead counsel for high-stakes matters, including:
- National cosmetic manufacturer defending personal injury claim
- National flooring manufacturer and retailer defending mass tort class action
- Global engineering corporation defending premises liability matter
- Successfully first-chaired trial for defendant Fortune 100 pharmaceutical manufacturer, resulting in directed verdict.
- Successfully first-chaired trial for leading flooring manufacturer, resulting in a defense verdict.
- Won dismissal with prejudice for automobile seat manufacturer based on lack of personal jurisdiction.
- Led all depositions and obtained summary judgment for pharmaceutical manufacturer based on “learned intermediary” defense.
- Drafted all briefs and prevailed on appeal in Illinois’ First District involving erroneous admission of records and nonexpert medical testimony.
- Routinely negotiated cost-saving settlements and dismissals around the country for Fortune 100 product manufacturing and service company.
Outside of the courtroom, Liz is committed to mentoring fellow women and first-generation attorneys. She volunteers her time to several pro bono initiatives, including Lawyers in the Classroom, a program aimed at developing critical thinking and oral advocacy skills in public school students. Liz also holds several firm leadership positions, including serving on the Consumer, Automotive and Mechanical Products Leadership Committee, as well as the Women's Committee and Associates' Committee.