Please join the Faegre Drinker immigration and global mobility team as we discuss current hot topics in U.S. immigration, including a look back at 2020 and predictions for 2021. The analysis will include:
- Updates on travel restrictions, U.S. embassy and consulate closures, and national interest exemptions and waivers
- H-1B breaking news, including new rules about prevailing wage levels, the specialty occupation standard and the H-1B cap
- Recent advancements with the Visa Bulletin
- The I-944 public charge rule
- Expansion of premium processing
- Remote completion of Form I-9
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Kelley Mann or call +1 317 237 1161.