Franchisor Best Practices
Leadership Lessons From the Pandemic and Tips to Make a Difference in 2021 – the Most Important Year Franchising Has Faced in Decades
2020 has been a year unlike any other — and franchise businesses have changed in many key respects. The changes to the business (whether driven by customer expectations, public health concerns or new operational and financial realities) impact brand customers, franchisor support, franchise relationships, franchisees and their employees, and other aspects of the franchise system.
One truth that remains unchanged is leadership matters… now more than ever before.
For this Franchisor Best Practices webinar, we have assembled some of franchising’s best franchisor and franchisee leaders to share their real-world, in-the-trenches insights on how franchisors should effectively address and navigate these issues through collaborative leadership, clear guidelines and smart communications. What franchisors and franchisees do now will make a difference in 2021.
- Steve Hockett, CEO, Great Clips
- Saunda Kitchen, Mr. Rooter Franchisee Owner
- Craig Leonard, Multi-Unit Franchisee, Rally’s Restaurants
- Paul Pickett, Chief Development Officer, Wild Birds Unlimited
- Susan Rather, Multi-Unit Franchisee, BrightStar Care and BrightStar Senior Living
- Steve Romaniello, Senior Advisor, Roark Capital
- Christina Russell, CEO, Radiance Holdings
- Mary Thompson, COO, Neighborly
- Steve White, President and COO, PuroSystems
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event and we’ll send you the on demand recording shortly after broadcast date.
QUESTIONS? If you have questions about this event, please contact Mesha Hegna Goodwill or call +1 612 766 7145.
1:00 – 2:45 p.m. MT
2:00 – 3:45 p.m. CT
3:00 – 4:45 p.m. ET