The Immigration and Global Mobility team at Faegre Baker Daniels is delighted to invite you to a free webinar on “Hot Topics in U.S. Business Immigration – H-1B Visas, Getting Ready for H-1B Cap Season and More.” This webinar is a 60-minute informal session where our speakers will provide information on all aspects of the H-1B work visa, including preparing for the H-1B cap, the H-1B pre-registration rule recently announced by USCIS, the new LCA from the DOL, continued scrutiny from USCIS and more!
Please join us as we discuss the following topics:
• H-1B cap season – step-by-step plan to get ready for April 1
• H-1B Specialty Occupation RFEs and denials, including trends and recent issues
• H-1B pre-registration rule
• F-1 student maintenance of status issues and impact on H-1B cap cases
• New LCA implemented by DOL
• H-1B cap-exempt affiliation entities
• H-1B extensions, amended H-1B petitions
• H-1B portability – should it be used in this era of heightened scrutiny?
• H-4 EAD – latest news
• Additional business immigration hot topics that are timely
This fast-paced session will discuss the H-1B work visa, as well as any additional updates relevant to U.S. business immigration and what we have seen so far from the Trump administration. Please bring your questions on these and other U.S. immigration issues.
There is no charge to attend; however, you must register in advance.
An application for standard Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credit will be submitted in Colorado, California, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana and Minnesota. An application for Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) credit will also be submitted.
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. PST
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. MST
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. CST
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
If you have questions about the program, please contact Kelley Mann
or call +1 317 237 1161.